The REMBE® explosion vent EGV offers optimum protection for cyclone, silos and elevators. Angular, round, semicircular or trapezoidal, the EGV is available in a range of different geometries and can be adapted to round vessels, if necessary.
From spray dryers, elevators and chain conveyors to screens with light vibration, silos with mechanical filling and cyclones – the EGV is suitable for use in a wide range of applications in all sectors in non-pressurised processes and processes with low vacuum or overpressure (up to 50 % of min. response pressure). The standard burst pressure is 0.1 bar at 22 °C (71.6°F).
- High venting capacity and full bore opening due to low surface weight.
- High stability and opening speed through integrated bionic structure.
- Direct installation of the REMBE® explosion vent even on bended vessels prevents accumulation of deposits and bacteria formation. No complicated flange constructions required.
- Adapts perfectly to your process due to the wide range of EGV geometries available.
- Quick and easy installation as EGV is torque independent. No additional counter frame required.
- Significant space savings due to the integrated gasket and frame in the REMBE® explosion vent.
- Guaranteed leaktight integrity. Independently verified.
When pressure rises, the explosion vent opens at the defined breaking point and releases pressure out of the vessel into the surrounding area.
All versions of the EGV are available with insulation to prevent the build-up of deposits as a result of the temperature falling below the dew point.
Your contact person
I will be happy to advise you about the most suitable Protection systems for your plant. Individually, in detail and taking all relevant parameters into account.